What's new with This Blog and My Other Blogs?

What's new with This Blog and My Other Blogs?

What's new with This Blog and My Other Blogs?

October 2011
Here's the latest goings-on with my blogs"
George in Thailand
Since several members of my family have asked how I was doing with all the flooding in Thailand, I have posted some observations and three videos. In Meet My New Thai Friend I introduce you to Pramool. Charming!
Twins in a World of Singletons
I haven't made any new postings recently. When I have any new thoughts or feelings or observation on what it means to be a twin, I will post them.
The Lotus Sutra and Me
I haven't made any new postings for awhile, but I have plenty of notes for when I do.
George W. Ross, MEd
Nothing new here either. Since this is primarily for those interested in my background and experience in my professional life as an educator. As I am retired and not teaching any longer, I have nothing new to add!
A note about how I prepare to write for my blogs: I carry a little notebook with me, and whenever something that I think you'll like or that I simply want to share, I write about it in a new post.

That's all, Folks!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What This Blog is Not

It's not an exercise in see-how smart, how holy I-am.
It's not a scholarly work; you'll find not footnotes here!
It's not a list of talking points. You'll have to do your own research for that!
It's not objective .
It's not something to be debated, at least not with me.  As Grocho used to say, I'll deny everything!
It's not even a point of view, not even my point of view.  I know what a point of view is!
It's not terribly careful, but not reckless either.
And it certainly is not an apologia pro vita mea.  Did you know that in the seminary I took a course called Apologetics designed to teach us how to defend the church?  I have no defense for most of what I say here!  Guilty as charged, your Honor!


I do hope you enjoy The Lotus Sutra and Me for what it is.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment